Saturday, May 12, 2007

the curse of being in love


...

I then told him all the things that i thought i had better keep inside
all of which revealed, i was in love

contemplating everything while doing nothing
on the verge of tears just because you are somewhat in love
i dont wanna be afraid and worry in the shade about the end
when i should be out being in love

but i'll need some proof
won't you treat me to a dose?
although i know so well
i cant tell

it wont get better
embrace the curse so it doesnt get worse

You can tell me everything
I'm old enough to know where you have been
I couldn't ever fall out of our love
Fact and fiction look alike when such a lightning strikes
But I believe that I can face the curse of being in love

...

~sondre lerche~

Posted by cabina. @ 11:49 AM