Tuesday, December 19, 2006
dont mind me. im a bit out there tonite..
Alright..Christmas days are the best days ever. Especially after you have resigned. Man, you can slack all. day. long.
Works at the office are quite. Even if there is any work i need to do, I wouldn't do it. Cause you know.. I have resigned. Mwahaha.
Oh this is heaven.
And im sure you also know that I quit eBay.
NO WAY. EBay is your life. Literally.
YES WAY. eBay is no longer my life. I have a lot of other things to do
Like.. rollerblading, swimming, slacking in front of tv, try to bake a cake, cook more veggies, and also giving a lot of loving to my life, my beb, and my house. And that includes cleaning the house.
I think people should visits me more often. So I clean more often.
but most of all i. love. summer. days. and to get you guys on the mood, here are the songs that i think very summery;
Sneaky Sound System - I Love It
Sneaky Sound System - Pictures
Sneaky Sound System - Tease Me
alrite.. i dont know why i ended up LOVING this group. my friend once met the vocalist on a bar where he works every friday night and he said this girl is such a b*tch and up herself. well. i dont care. i still LOVE their song.
Basement Jaxx - Hot n Cold
okay.. Basement Jaxx. I had never doubt their music. they're great djs..
Jamiroquai - Runaway
I have complete rip off of his cds - ALL 6 ALBUMS
Beyonce - Irreplaceable
I love hearing all her songs. She inspires all women in the world that we could have power over men too. hahaha.
Mika - Relax, Take it Easy
I just downloaded this song this morning. Great song!
Scissor Sisters - I Don't Feel Like Dancing
What? You are sick of this song? No.. you cant be.. I play this song almost everyday, and still loving it until this moment. even in the office, where all my teammates always harras and abuse me with their obliviousness and hostility words - especially when we played Tank - i always know how to shut them up. With a lil bit of Scissor Sisters, of course.. hell yeah!
and this is the last one..
Tiga - Far From Home
I dont know what is it with me and this kind of music lately, but i can never get bored of this kind of song. i have played this song over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and im still liking it.
have a fun summer, lovely christmas, and great holiday people!! hope you all get great presents!!

Read or Post a Comment
<< Home